Slow In Learning

 People worry a lot about being 'Slow In Learning'.

I also faced similar things during my school and college life and was able to solve this problem.

     Let me give you few examples :

1. During JEE preparation, some people can crack it by studying for 6-7 hours daily.

Honestly, I studied 10-12 hours daily and was able to get decent college, not IIT. But it was all worth it. Accept that you are slow and keep working hard. You will get results.

2. During my college life, I was too slow in learning programming. Rest people were exceptional in that even in the first year itself.

But I spent a lot of my time in the second year managing college and programming together and cracked internship in Amazon in the third year. Accept that you are slow and keep working hard. You will get results.

3. During my Amazon internship, I was slow in understanding the team requirements and the work I needed to do.
I spend some late-night hours in the office itself to understand with more clarity. I was able to crack PPO at the end, and it was all worth it. Accept that you are slow and keep working hard. You will get results.

Honestly, it doesn't matter much in the long term if you can maintain consistency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference Between The Two Phases

Most ideal Way To Learn

Tragedy Of Life